CAFIZA® ESPRESSO MACHINE CLEANING POWDERRegular price 450,00 Kč Sale price 245,00 Kč Save 205,00 Kč
Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaner Powder is an integral part of the daily maintenance routine for espresso machines. Specifically formulated for effective use in the back flush cleaning process, Cafiza® is designed to combine maximum solubility and cleaning power with easy rinsability. Cafiza® is recommended for use with a wide-range of traditional espresso machines and is NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety.
Urnex® Case Code: 12-ESP12-20
900g each jar
For Use on Commercial Espresso Machines
Back Flush (each group head):
- Insert blind filter in porta-filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza® Powder. Insert porta-filter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza® Powder 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
- Soak filters and metal of porta-filter for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Cafiza® Powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
For Use on Coffee Brewers
- Empty coffee from equipment. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Cafiza® powder per 64 oz. (2L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes.
- Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water.
TIP: Wet cloth with Cafiza® Powder solution and wipe down spray heads